Providing Good Quality Customer Service – Webinar
Northern Territory PHN invites practice managers, medical administrators and interested health professionals to attend providing good quality customer service webinar.
Patient experience is the cornerstone of a successful and effective practice and an integral part of your business. In many cases, visiting a general practitioner practice can be stressful, and an anxious time for clients, by providing a safe environment and supportive service your patients will return and strengthen your reputation.
This webinar will provide you with the fundamentals of good quality customer service to improve the patient experience in your practice.
- Identify what customer service is.
- Recognise how using excellent customer service can generate return business.
- Demonstrate how your attitude affects customers.
- Identify how to address the needs of your customers and build good will.
- Address how to provide quality customer service over the phone.
- Identify how to deal with difficult customers.
To register contact Sheryn Hemley, Senior Program Officer, Practice Support on:
t 08 8950 4882 / 08 8952 1000