23 – 24 November 2018 | DoubleTree by Hilton Esplanade, DARWIN
Northern Territory PHN are hosting their premier professional development and networking event for primary health care professionals, themed Integrated Care: Solutions & Opportunities, in Darwin from 23 to 24 November 2018. The two-day conference will showcase successes and opportunities in providing integrated models of care, particularly in rural and remote settings.
Compass will feature relevant clinical updates, practical workshops and current health reform updates, based around the following thematic areas:
- supporting Aboriginal Health Practitioners in regional and remote settings
- integrating care across government and non-government practices
- solutions that support inter-disciplinary care
- sustainable models of integrated primary care
- inter-agency approaches through the health and justice sectors
- digital health reform in the NT
- integration across maternal and child health.
This grant program supports the engagement of university students living outside of Darwin metropolitan area and surrounds and who are currently studying a health discipline with travel costs to attend the Compass program.
NT PHN invites applications from students currently studying an undergraduate and postgraduate health degree with Charles Darwin University (CDU) or Flinders University to access financial assistance to attend the 2018 Compass Conference. Grants are available to assist with the costs associated with:
- full conference registration and attendance fees
- economy airfare / required travel from their home location to Darwin and return
- accommodation at the DoubleTree by Hilton Esplanade (capped at three nights)
- airport to accommodation and return transfers.
Applications for this grant opportunity open on Friday 12 October and close Friday 26 October 2018.
Before submitting your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org you need to:
- assess your eligibility by reading the Student Compass Grant Guidelines
- complete the Student Compass Application Form
- collect your supporting documentation.
For more information regarding this grant opportunity, please contact the Career Pathways Coordinator:
t 08 8982 1069