The 2018 National Immunisation Program (NIP) seasonal influenza vaccines are now available from vaccination providers around the country.
The Commonwealth has developed a suite of educational and promotional communication resources for vaccination providers and consumers to support awareness and uptake of influenza vaccination in 2018 under the NIP. See the Department of Health's Immunisation website for more information.
Resources for vaccination providers:
- 2018 seasonal influenza vaccines – clinical advice for vaccination providers (factsheet)
- Check you have the right vaccine (safety card by age and vaccine)
- Check age before giving the flu shot (safety sticker for vaccine refrigerators)
- ATAGI statement on 2018 seasonal influenza vaccines
- Australian Immunisation Register – factsheet for vaccination providers
Resources for consumers:
- The flu vaccine – factsheet for consumers
- The flu vaccine – factsheet for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- The flu vaccine – poster for general setting
- The flu vaccine – poster for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander setting
- Vaccinate against flu. Protect your baby too – brochure for pregnant women
- Vaccinate against flu. Protect your baby too – factsheet for pregnant women
- Vaccinate against flu. Protect your baby too – poster for maternal health setting