The Administrator’s Medals in Primary Health Care recognise excellence in people who have contributed significantly to the provision of primary health care in the Northern Territory. Members of the general public and those working in the health care industry are invited to nominate either an individual, team or whole of practice/health clinic who they feel deserves recognition for their contribution.
The 2018 Administrator’s Medals in Primary Health Care were presented by Her Honour the Honourable Vicki O’Halloran AM, Administrator of the Northern Territory, at Government House on Wednesday 31 October, 2018.
For information on the 2018 winners, click here.
The Administrator’s Medals in Primary Health Care are one of a suite of Administrator’s Medals presented annually.
The awards are proudly supported by the following organisations:
- Aboriginal Medical Services Alliance NT (AMSANT)
- Health Providers Alliance Northern Territory (Health Providers Alliance NT)
- Centre for Remote Health (CRH)
- Northern Territory General Practice Education (NTGPE)
- Northern Territory Government Department of Health (DOH)
- Services for Australian Rural and Remote Allied Health (SARRAH)
- Northern Territory PHN (NT PHN).
For more information about the Administrator's Medals in Primary Health Care:
t 08 8982 1000