- Salary range: $85,704-$105,131
- Relocation Assistance
- Make a genuine difference to the community
Why Anyinginyi Health?
Anyinginyi Health is an Aboriginal community-controlled organisation committed to achieving health equity for Aboriginal people in the Barkly region. To achieve our goal, we employ over 100 people across a diverse range of roles in each of our key sections of Health Services, Public Health, Stronger Families and Corporate Services. We are currently looking for Aboriginal Health Practitioners to join Anyinginyi Health, an organisation enacting real change to close the gap in Aboriginal Health outcomes.
What’s in it for you?
- Salary range: $85,704 – $105,131
- 6 weeks annual leave
- Subsidised accommodation for candidates relocating
- Salary Packaging (up to $15,900 p.a.)
- Access to Anyinginyi Health Clinic, with prescriptions
- Free general dentistry
What’s the role?
- Triage and support Aboriginal and Torres clients in remote communities
- Respond promptly to all emergency health care needs
- Collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team
- Conduct assessments, immunisations and treatments, including telehealth where required
- Education and Health promotion
- Contribute to clinical reports and research activities
- Work to improve engagement and access by Aboriginal clients living in remote communities to health services
Is the role right for you?
- Registered as ATSIHP with relevant clinical skills, knowledge and experience
- Demonstrated experience in sexual health, working knowledge of best practice of Sexual Transmitted Infections (STIs) and Blood Borne Viruses (BBV) management
- Experience in organising outreach activities
- Certification to vaccinate in the NT or ability to achieve this
- Current Driver’s license
- OCHRE Card (Working with Children) or the ability to apply
- Be fully Covid-19 vaccinated
- Identified position
What’s it like living in Tennant Creek?
As a small regional centre, Tennant Creek does not have the facilities one would find in larger country towns like Katherine or Alice Springs however it does provide for all the basics that most people require. There is a supermarket similar to a large IGA store, Post Office, clothing and furniture stores, Pharmacy, Newsagent, two banks (ANZ & Westpac), restaurants and coffee shops, four hotels/motels, and a delicatessen. It also has sporting facilities (e.g. swimming pool, basketball courts, tennis court, football ground, car racing track), and several tourists attractions within easy reach Like our Beautiful Lake Mary Ann!
If this sounds like a role for you, we want to hear from you. Apply today by clicking the “apply for this job” link
Want to find out more about this opportunity? Please contact Megan Dennis on 08 8982 1002 or email@example.comApply Now