- Working with Sunrise offers rewarding career options
- Generous relocation allowance
- Permanent, full-time basis
Sunrise is a community controlled Primary Health Care organisation. Sunrise has a unique approach to the delivery of health to all people in the remote communities east of Katherine, NT. Sunrise has a philosophy of community participation, strong focus on multi-disciplinary care coordination and to achieve positive outcomes in overall levels of health and well-being within the community while building the capacity within the clinic to provide the highest possible standard of culturally appropriate health care.
What’s in it for you?
- FOIL – Every 4 months receive 2 days holiday and $1200 cash
- 6 weeks annual leave and up to 10 days study leave per year
- Heavily subsidised air-conditioned housing and fuel utilities (water and electricity)
- Salary packaging options
- Full support from the health team
What’s the role?
- Aboriginal Health Practitioners work with other clinical professionals to provide acute care and accident and emergency care
- Working with other health care professionals, both internal and external
- Assessment and referral of social welfare issues
- Ensuring that programmed outstation visits are completed each quarter, and health checks/screenings are completed twice a year
- Participating in the planning and implementation of coordinated care
Is this the right role for you?
- Certificate IV in Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Primary Health Care (Practice), a Certificate III or IV in Aboriginal Health Work (Clinical) or an equivalent or higher qualification
- Eligible for registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency as an Aboriginal Health Worker
- Current First Aid Certificate, Current OCHRE clearance
- Manual Drivers Licence
What’s it like living in the Big Rivers Region?
Working at Sunrise Health and living in the Big Rivers region has lifestyle benefits unique to the Northern Territory. With an incredible outdoor lifestyle on offer, combined with some of the best fishing in the world, the Northern Territory is the place to be to make the most of life’s adventures.
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now, or give Megan a call on 08 8982 1002 to find out more.
APPLY TODAY by clicking the “Apply for this job” linkApply Now