Rural Workforce Agency NT (RWA NT) are partnering with Mala’a Health service to find a Registered Nurse with experience in Acute/Emergency Care for their Acute Care Program. Mala’la Health Service provides Primary Health Care services to Maningrida and surrounding homelands under a Community Control model.
To be a successful Acute Care Nurse, you will be able to promote and provide comprehensive, culturally appropriate client centred care of the population of Maningrida Community, and work collaboratively with other stakeholders in Maningrida.
- Work within the Acute Care Program in partnership with the multi-disciplinary team to provide high quality prevention and treatment
- Provide a culturally safe, competent, and comprehensive care
- Develop and maintain a strong referral pathway
- Work with the broader team including external agencies
Essential Selection Criteria
- Current AHPRA registration as a Registered Nurse
- Min 5 years broad nursing experience post registration and 3 years working in a primary health related field in a remote context, preferably in Acute/Emergency Care
- Qualifications and experience directly related to Acute/Emergency Care, preferably in community setting
What’s In It for You?
- Excellent salary RN4 level
- Salary sacrifice options
- Fully subsidised accommodation available
- Relocation assistance available to eligible candidates
- 6 weeks annual leave with 17.5% leave loading
- Work with a committed and passionate team
Maningrida is a remote Aboriginal community in West Arnhem Land, Northern Territory with a population of approximately 2,800 people. It is located approximated 520 km east of Darwin, and boasts a beautiful seaside location steeped in history and culture with traditional landowners being the Kunibidji people.
We want to hear from you! APPLY TODAY by clicking the “APPLY NOW” link
Want to find out more about this opportunity? Please contact Lauren for more information on 08 8982 1011.
Check out our Careers Page on LinkedIn!Apply Now