- Relocation Assistance
- Full-time Position
- A strong commitment to Professional Development
ARRCS is a not-for-profit aged care and community service provider that was established in July 2014 to operate residential care facilities and community care programs in the Northern Territory. ARRCS provides regional care and support to people and their communities throughout the Northern Territory from Darwin to Docker River. It’s their goal to offer opportunity and choice so individuals can live life in all its fullness.
What’s in it for you?
- CBB Salary Packaging – Tax-free money to pay debts such as rent & mortgage
- Accommodation, utilities and meals when on shift are all provided
- Annual location allowance
- 17.5% leave loading
- 6 weeks annual leave
- Wellness & Employee Support Services
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
What’s the role?
- Reporting to the Service Manager, provide leadership and clinical advice to Enrolled Nursing and Personal Care Assisting staff
- As the RN, you will also ensure resident care is assessed, planned and implemented, and progress is evaluated in accordance with the ARRCS model of care and takes into consideration each individual’s physical, social, emotional and clinical needs
- Work across a rotating fortnightly roster which includes both day and night shifts
Is the role right for you?
- Current unrestricted AHPRA registration as a Registered Nurse
- Bachelor of Nursing or similar qualification
- Appropriate working rights for Australia
- Ability to liaise with a care team and to provide coordinated care
- Ability and willingness to relocate to Alice Springs, NT
- Must have a current Flu Vaccination, COVID-19 vaccinations including boosters, , National Police Check, First Aid Certificate, OCHRE card or NDIS Screening and NT Drivers’ License or a willingness to obtain prior to commencing with ARRCS
What’s it like living in Alice Springs?
Framed by the iconic MacDonnell Ranges and surrounding desert landscape, Alice Springs is the place to begin your outback adventure. Alice Springs is a melting pot of culture, art, history, entertainment, and adventure. Mparntwe is the Arrernte word for Alice Springs. The Arrernte people are the traditional custodians of Alice Springs and have a strong connection with the land. Stunning landscapes, the world’s oldest living culture, and a unique pioneering history create a diverse and exhilarating destination to explore.
Want to find out more about this opportunity? Please contact Megan Dennis on 08 8982 1002 or email@example.comApply Now