- Flexible working conditions
- $75 – $150 an hour
- Relocation assistance available for eligible candidates
Anglicare NT is a respected provider of quality human services across urban, regional and remote areas of the Northern Territory. headspace provides early intervention mental health services to 12-25-year-olds. headspace can help young people with mental health, physical health (including sexual health) alcohol and other drug services, and work and study support.
What’s in it for you?
- Five weeks annual leave
- Fee for service (MBS and STT)
- Casual, $75 – $150 an hour
- Flexible hours 8:30am-7pm weekdays, work the hours you want!
- Opportunity for salary packaging
- Training and development options
- Relocation assistance and educational grants available for eligible candidates
What’s the role?
- Provide evidence-based and developmentally appropriate therapeutic interventions to young people experiencing mental health issues including depression, anxiety, complex trauma and relational difficulties
- Complete comprehensive holistic assessments including thorough risk assessments and the development and coordination of safety planning and treatment plans in accordance with assessment outcomes
- Provide a youth friendly, family inclusive service to young people who are experiencing mental health difficulties and facilitate warm referrals to external community or health services as required
- Work collaboratively with young people, their families, and the headspace Darwin multidisciplinary team in the provision of holistic assessment and treatment
- Ensure effective communication of treatment assessments, goals and escalation of risk concerns are prioritised
Is this the right role for you?
- Approved tertiary qualification and minimum 3 years’ experience in a mental health-related discipline and registration with the relevant regulatory body such as APHRA or with the AASW as an Accredited Mental Health Social Worker
- Minimum of two years of experience in the assessment, diagnosis and provision of evidence-based treatments for mental health difficulties, preferably in youth mental health, with a commitment to ongoing professional development
- Eligibility to provide Medicare Benefits Schedule services
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Northern Territory Working with Children Clearance (Ochre Card), National Police Criminal History Report (less than three months old) with acceptable outcome, Northern Territory Driver’s Licence
NT PHN/RWA NT may be able to offer relocation support and clinical educational financial assistance to health professionals who are relocating to the NT or moving within the NT to a greater remoteness area classification for the purposes of employment and further clinical education.
Want to find out more about this opportunity? Please contact Ashleigh McDonald on 08 8982 1056Apply Now