Allied Health Private Practitioners – Anglicare NT – Darwin
- Flexible working conditions
- Contract position
- Relocation assistance available for eligible candidates
Anglicare NT is a respected provider of quality human services across urban, regional and remote areas of the Northern Territory. Anglicare demonstrate their values of Hope, Kindness, Respect, Fairness and Integrity through strength-based and trauma informed practice, cultural respect, child safety, social justice, community development and partnerships. Anglicare NT was formed by the Anglican Diocese of the NT to respond to the social needs of our diverse communities.
What’s in it for you?
- Five weeks annual leave
- Opportunity for salary packaging
- Training and development options
- Relocation assistance and educational grants available for eligible candidates
- Contract position
What’s the role?
- Provide evidence-based and developmentally appropriate therapeutic interventions to young people experiencing mental health issues including depression, anxiety, complex trauma and relational difficulties
- Complete comprehensive holistic assessments including thorough risk assessments and the development and coordination of safety planning and treatment plans in accordance with assessment outcomes
- Provide a youth friendly, family inclusive service to young people who are experiencing mental health difficulties and facilitate warm referrals to external community or health services as required
- Work collaboratively with young people, their families, and the headspace Darwin multidisciplinary team in the provision of holistic assessment and treatment
- Ensure effective communication of treatment assessments, goals and escalation of risk concerns are prioritised
Is this the right role for you?
Not limited to but before you apply, we need you to have:
- Approved tertiary qualification and minimum 3 years’ experience in a mental health-related discipline and registration with the relevant regulatory body such as APHRA or with the AASW as an Accredited Mental Health Social Worker
- Minimum of two years of experience in the assessment, diagnosis and provision of evidence-based treatments for mental health difficulties, preferably in youth mental health, with a commitment to ongoing professional development
- Eligibility to provide Medicare Benefits Schedule services
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Northern Territory Working with Children Clearance (Ochre Card), National Police Criminal History Report (less than three months old) with acceptable outcome, Northern Territory Driver’s Licence
If you would like to know more about this opportunity or to find out about other opportunities in the Northern Territory similar to this, please contact Brie Culph on 08 8982 1056 for a confidential discussion.
Check out our Careers Page on LinkedIn!Apply Now