- Supporting the Northern Territory’s remote communities
We are welcoming Expressions of Interest from Allied Health Professionals to support the need for a flexible and responsive workforce, to cater for the needs of remote communities in the NT. The intent is that we can develop a register of interested and available people to be called upon at such time.
To register we need you to have:
- An approved tertiary qualification in an allied health discipline
- Relevant regulatory body registration such as AHPRA, ESSA, AAS or SPA
- Understanding of issues affecting Aboriginal health, principles of Primary Health Care and relevant legislation governing work practice
- Previous rural and remote Indigenous experience is advantageous but not essential
- Current Police History Check
- NT Working with Children Clearance (Ochre Card).
To register your Expression of Interest, please apply and attach your current resume with contact and location details.Apply Now