Allied Health Team Leader – Carpentaria – Alice Springs
- Competitive salary $100,000 – $119,999 p.a (Plus additional incentives)
- Relocation assistance available for eligible candidates
- Full time opportunity
Carpentaria delivers innovative and flexible services that empower people to thrive and live a great life. Tailored and individual programs are delivered through Accommodation Services, Allied Health Therapy Services and the Pathways Program.
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive remuneration (negotiable)
- Additional perks including allowances, and subsidies
- 5 weeks recreation leave and 17.5% leave loading
- Comprehensive training and skill development
- Relocation assistance, scholarships and bursaries available for eligible candidates
What’s the role?
- Undertake the day to day management and support of a multidisciplinary team in the Alice Springs Office, with the opportunity to clinically supervise staff
- Managing your own caseload across your specific allied health discipline and clinical interests
- Providing treatment to a variety of people who rely on you to improve their lives. You will assess their needs, design appropriate therapy plans, and advocate on their behalf
- Collaborate with key stakeholders within the organisation to support your team to achieve their KPIs
- Develop and maintain a positive and collaborative team culture
Is this the right role for you?
Not limited to but before you apply, we need you to have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Occupational Therapy or Speech Pathology, and at least 2 years’ relevant experience is essential
- Relevant Board registration (AHPRA/SPA)
- Current Working with Children clearance (Ochre Card) and NDIS Worker Screening Check
- Current Police Check issued within the last 6 months
- NT Drivers Licence
If you would like to know more about this opportunity or to find out about other opportunities in the Northern Territory similar to this, please contact Brie Culph on 08 8982 1056 for a confidential discussion.
Check out our Careers Page on LinkedIn!Apply Now