- Shared Casual position with current Practice nurse
- Flexible working arrangements
- Nhulunbuy, Arnhem land
- Approximately 15 hours per week
Join a dynamic multidisciplinary team who are passionate about preventative health in the Primary Care setting. As practice nurse you will assist in ensuring a smooth and efficiently functioning practice and to support and sustain a happy and healthy community by providing an exceptional standard of care to our patients
- Patient triage, data management, diagnostic services, networking with other providers,
- planning and management of patient care and patient advocacy.
- Vaccine cold-chain management
- Pathology specimen collection including Phlebotomy
- ECG’s (electrocardiograms)
- Iron Infusions
- Wound care
- Health Assessments
- Assisting GPs with minor surgical procedures
- Pre-employment medical assessments including drug and alcohol screening
- Chronic disease management & health promotion activities including assisting in the
- management of Diabetes and Asthma Cycles of Care.
- Effective management of patient reminder/recall systems.
- Infection control management.
- Equipment and stock management including that required for clinical emergencies.
What you need to be successful
- Current registration as a Registered Nurse with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation
- Agency (AHPRA).
- Current CPR certification (Yearly) and First Aid Certification (3Yearly).
- Competent in immunisations of both children and adults.
- Competent in infection control and cold chain management procedures.
- Competent in conducting Health Assessments and Chronic Disease management.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Current Police History Check & Working with Children Clearance (Ochre Card).
For more detailed information contact Lauren on 0889821011 or
If this is the role for you, APPLY TODAY by clicking the “APPLY NOW” link belowApply Now