- Attractive salary ranging from $96,300 – $103,000
- Relocation Assistance
- A rewarding career where no two days are the same
Sunrise Health Service Aboriginal Corporation is an Aboriginal community-controlled health organisation. Our health centres service nine communities spread over 45,000 square kilometres in the Roper River region. The Sunrise footprint covers Aboriginal communities that have some of the most untouched beautiful landscapes to explore where the locals are welcoming and ready to share their culture.
What’s in it for you?
- 6 weeks annual leave
- Salary packaging
- Access to company vehicles as needed during work hours
- Opportunities for ongoing professional development once probation period is complete
- A rewarding once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to gain unique experience that will progress your career
What’s the role?
- Providing high quality to patients living with cardiac conditions and their families
- Providing group education and other health promotion sessions
- Providing clinical leadership to other health professionals
- Contributing to reports required to funding bodies, including the online Medical Outreach Indigenous Chronic Diseases Program portal
- Travelling to sites either via company vehicle or flights (provided by the organisations)
Is this role right for you?
- Registered nurse qualification with AHPRA
- Current unrestricted manual Drivers Licence
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in cardiac care
What’s it like living in the Big Rivers Region?
The Big Rivers region (a 3-hour drive from Darwin) begins south of Kakadu National Park encompassing Pine Creek, then extends over 500km south to Kalkaringi and stretches across the width of the Territory between the Western Australia and Queensland borders. The region is significant in scale, covering over 360,000 square kilometres. The region consists of a number of varied natural environments including vast rivers, tropical forests, rocky escarpments and savannah plains.
If this sounds like a role for you, we want to hear from you. APPLY TODAY by clicking the “Apply for this job” link
Want to find out more about this opportunity? Please contact Megan on 08 8982 1002.Apply Now