- Full-time contract until June 2023
- Up to $7000 for relocation, as well as scholarship and bursary grants available
- Salary packaging, generous discounts with major retailers
Why Mission Australia?
When you join the team at Mission Australia, you become part of a community who are determined to end homelessness and ensure people in need can thrive. Mission Australia’s Psychosocial Services in the Northern Territory provide support to people with mental illness as they transition to the NDIS, as well as to those who are not eligible for NDIS or for whom NDIS is not the most appropriate support.
Mission Australia are looking for an experienced Case Manager to join their team in Katherine on a full time, fixed term basis until 30 June 2023, with potential for longer.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive above award remuneration
- Up to $3,500 for relocation assistance
- Not-for-profit salary packaging
- Eligible for scholarship and bursary grants through NT PHN
- Rewarding job – everyday you’re making a difference
- Generous discounts with health insurance & major retailers
What’s the role?
- Respond to referrals and assess against eligibility
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Provide effective and recovery based approach case management
- Create and maintain up to date individualised case management files and recovery plans
- Complete a range of internal and external reports
- Attend local community meetings, forums and community awareness events and conferences as require
Is this the right role for you?
- Minimum Certificate IV qualifications in Mental Health or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years working experience in the mental health or disability services sector, with people who have complex needs
- A sound understanding of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) access process
- A demonstrated person-centered, recovery-focused, strength-based approach to participants’ care, based on a sound understanding of mental health and illness.
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in developing and/or facilitating one-on-one and group activities
- Experience working autonomously and as part of a multi-disciplinary team across diverse inter-organisational relationships
- Proven ability to manage own workload and time management, including the establishment and achievement of priorities in high work demands
NT PHN/RWA NT may be able to offer relocation support and clinical educational financial assistance to health professionals who are relocating to the NT or moving within the NT to a greater remoteness area classification for the purposes of employment and further clinical education.
Want to find out more about this opportunity? Please contact Ashleigh McDonald on 08 8982 1056Apply Now