- Be part of a multi-disciplinary team who delivers general and acute care
- Remote travel to communities
- Competitive salary with 6 weeks annual leave
Why Wurli Wurlinjang Health Service?
Wurli Wurlinjang Health Service is looking to find a Clinic Coordinator to join their multi-disciplinary team in Katherine. Wurli is an Aboriginal Community Controlled organisation delivering primary and clinical health care services to the Aboriginal people in Katherine and surrounding communities. Wurli prides itself on delivering a range of health services to the community in a style and manner that makes clients feel welcome and comfortable.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive annual salary
- 6 weeks annual leave plus leave loading
- Training and career development opportunities including study leave provisions
- Salary packaging arrangements
- Continuous CPD opportunities
What’s the role?
The Clinic Coordinator will be responsible for the delivery of a high-quality primary/acute care clinical program to the program whilst meeting and improving clinical key performance indicators.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to-
- Participate as a member of a multi-disciplinary team that provides and promotes a comprehensive primary health care services to the community.
- Implementation and review of the health care and case management plans to ensure provision of a consistent and agreed approach to health care.
- Coordinate the workload and provide effective leadership to the clinic service team ensuring clinical components of service delivery are met.
- Assist in the provision of high-quality emergency care that, at times, is independent but with support.
- Maintain the clinic presentation, hygiene, and operational needs by ensuring that RACGP accreditation standards are maintained, there is timely regular ordering of consumables used in the clinic and regular maintenance of clinical equipment.
- Liaise with Indigenous agencies, health clinics, hospitals and welfare providers, and other staff members to ensure clients have access to information and are referred to relevant services and programs as required.
- Develop and maintain relationships both within the organisation and external to the organisation that motes a culturally safe approach to client care.
Is the role right for you?
To be successful in the Clinic Coordinator role you will demonstrate sound knowledge of Primary health care / CARPA standards/ RACGP/ISO 9001 and an understanding of indigenous societies and culture.
Before you reach out and apply, we need you to have:
- Certificate IV in Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Primary Health Care / Bachelor of Nursing.
- Minimum of 5 years broad clinical experience / Previous experience in a clinical leadership or supervisory role.
- Fully Registered as ATSI Primary Health Practitioner or Nurse with Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
- National Police Records Check and Working with Children’s Clearance.
- Current Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation Certificate (CPR).
- Current Northern Territory Driver’s License.
If this sounds like a role for you, we want to hear from you. APPLY TODAY by clicking the “APPLY NOW” link
Applicants must address the selection criteria in a cover letter and provide a current CV along with contact details for at least 2 referees.
Want to find out more about this opportunity? Please contact Lauren Golotta on 08 8982 1011 or email@example.comApply Now