- $67,445 – $105,985 base PA dependent on skills and experience + relocation support
- Discounted shopping, wellness and entertainment vouchers via PerkBox
- Continued professional development and leadership pathways
Australian Regional and Remote Community Services (ARRCS) have a full time permanent opportunity for an experienced RN to join as a Clinical Case Manager to manage complex clinical care support for clients in Alice Springs.
ARRCS is a not-for-profit aged care and community service provider that was established in July 2014 to operate residential care facilities and community care programs in the Northern Territory (NT). ARRCS provides regional care and support to people and their communities throughout the NT from Darwin to Docker River. It’s their goal to offer opportunity and choice so individuals can live life in all its fullness.
What’s in it for you?
As an ARRCS employee, you play an important and rewarding role in helping vulnerable people to live life in all its fullness, every day. As ARRCS are a NFP Organisation, they also have a host of employee benefits including:
- $67,445 – $105,985 base PA dependent on skills and experience
- CBB Salary Packaging – Tax-free money to pay debts such as rent & mortgage
- Sign on and retention bonuses – $500 on commencement and tiered increments every 12 months up to $5K PA
- 6 weeks annual leave + 17.5% leave loading
- Wellness & Employee Support Services
- Unlimited training library, with free and 24/7 access to over 70,000 self-paced courses
What’s the role?
Reporting to the Clinical Care Team leader, you will ensure appropriate case management and clinical care is provided for the Aged and Complex community clients in alignment with relevant legislation, quality framework and funding guidelines. As the Clinical Case Manager, you will be responsible for managing complex clients or clients with identified clinical needs within Home Care Package (HCP), Transition Care Programme (TCP), Short-Term Restorative Care (STRC) & Department of Veteran Affairs Community Nursing (DVA-CNU) within the Complex Care team.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to-
- Providing quality Clinical Care, responding to health needs and risk of individuals including interacting positively with clients, answering client enquiries, and effectively handling client concerns and complaints
- Ensuring Client and Participant Care Plans are implemented, recommending and reviewing services and activities ensuring services available are provided with any over provision of services or items the client may not be eligible to receive mitigated
- Planning treatment procedures with clients and their families in accordance with the consulting physician’s instructions
- Educating clients and their families on health needs and any preventive and controlling measures
- Responding to health needs and risk of the individuals including evaluating health status, documenting illness conditions and teaching self-care abilities to clients to the extent possible
- Conducting physical examinations ensuring history, case notes and Care Plan are current
Is the role right for you?
To be successful in this role, you will bring the drive and experience to improve the health and well-being for community clients, by educating about illness and disease prevention, safe health practices, nutrition, and wellness, in alignment to the clients funding models.
Before you reach out and apply, we need you to have:
- Bachelor of Nursing with current AHPRA Registration as a Registered Nurse
- Knowledge and experience of Aged or Community Clinical Care including in home care, treatment and following clinical protocols and procedures
- Experience in working in a diverse team of people, providing encouragement to Personal Care and/or team members you work with
- Ability in achieving team goals and identifying areas for development including training, development and competency skill checks
- Ability to respond and adapt to competing priorities whilst working unsupervised and able to travel with overnight stays across the NT
- Current National Police Check, Flu Vaccination, First Aid Certificate, OCHRE card and NT Drivers’ License or a willingness to obtain prior to commencing
If this sounds like a role for you, we want to hear from you. APPLY TODAY by clicking the “Apply for this job” link
Applicants must address the selection criteria in a cover letter and provide a current CV along with contact details for at least 2 referees.
Want to find out more about this opportunity? Please contact Paul Wallwork on 08 8982 1011 or email@example.com