Established in 2006, headspace is a well-recognised, national not-for-profit organisation making a difference to the lives of young people aged 12-25 years.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work on a life-changing initiative
- Education support grants and relocation support available for eligible candidates
- Professional development opportunities
- Rewarding and positive work environment
- Competitive salary package.
What’s the role?
An exciting role exists for an experienced and innovative leader who will be responsible for providing clinical supervision and the development, coordination and governance of the team’s clinical practice, inclusive of the suicide postvention service delivered. The Be You Clinical Lead under direction of the State/Territory Manager will guide and support the state/territory team in the delivery of the national mental health in school’s framework.
Is this the right role for you?
Not limited to but before you apply, we need you to have:
- Approved tertiary qualification in an allied health discipline, including social work, psychology (clinical, counselling, and 4+2 or 5+1 pathway), mental health nursing, and occupational therapy
- Eligibility for membership of an appropriate professional body. Social workers are required to be eligible for full membership with AASW. Psychologists, mental health nurses, and occupational therapists are required to have full registration with AHPRA
- Advanced level of clinical skills within (child and youth) mental health
- Considerable demonstrated senior clinical experience including the provision of clinical supervision.
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now or give Tom a call on 08 8982 1070 to find out more.
APPLY TODAY by clicking the “Apply for this job” link!
Check out our Careers Page on LinkedIn!