- N5 Level
- Expected start January 2022
- Play an integral role in building the future Rural and Remote nursing working force!
Anyinginyi Health Aboriginal Corporation are seeking a Clinical Nurse Educator to be a part of an exciting new program to develop Graduate Aboriginal Health Practitioners and Nurses within regional and remote Primary Health Care setting. The graduate program will work across the Central and Barkley region. This position will be focused on leading the program within in the Barkly region.
The Clinical Educator provides clinical support and training and coordinates professional development while fostering a mentor role across Anyinginyi Health including assessment and demonstration of clinical procedures and best practice in client centred care.
This position facilitates clinical placements for nursing with a predominate focus on supporting graduate Aboriginal Health Practitioners and Nurses by providing on-the-job clinical and career development support for practice within the Aboriginal Primary Health Care clinical environment as a beginning level clinician.
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive N5 Salary
- Generous salary packaging of $15,899.94 p/a
- Free gym membership & free general dentistry
- Professional development incentive: Allowance of $1,300p/a
- Subsidised Accommodation: Available for candidates outside the Barkly Region.
- Remote retention allowance of $750 and relocation assistance up to $5,000 to help you get settled into town!
- Registered as a Registered Nurse with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency and able to conduct clinical care in the primary health care setting;
- Graduate Diploma of Clinical Education, Graduate Diploma of Nursing (Clinical Education), or equivalent; or Hold TAE40110 Cert IV in Training and Assessment and working towards post graduate teaching/education qualifications;
- Excellent communication skills, the ability to communicate sensitively in a crosscultural environment with Aboriginal clients and staff;
- Demonstrated experience with mentoring and supporting health professional students through the complexities of clinical placement and meeting registration requirements;
- Proven broad range of clinical skills and knowledge and the ability to share this knowledge with a diverse range of people
We want to hear from you! APPLY TODAY by clicking the “APPLY NOW” link.
Want to find out more about this opportunity? Please contact Lauren Golotta for more information on or 08 8982 1011.