Australian Regional and Remote Community Services (ARRCS) is not-for-profit aged care and community service provider that provide services including Residential Care, Community Care, NDIS, School Nutrition and Early Learning Childhood programs in the Northern Territory. Our Vision is passionately pursuing new ways to care where people and communities flourish and lead meaningful lives.
What’s in it for you?
- 6 weeks annual leave + 17.5% leave loading
- Salary Packaging
- Wellness & Employee Support Services
- Continued professional development and leadership pathways
- 1.75% salary increase every 6 months for the life of our current enterprise agreement
What’s the role?
- Strong interpersonal written and verbal communication skills and ability to coach frontline staff
- Demonstrated commitment to customer service and business improvement.
- Strong knowledge of and commitment to workplace safety
- Knowledge and ability to interpret and apply the Aged Care Quality Standards and regulatory legislation including evidence of study in the areas of business or management and ability to demonstrate business acumen (desired)
Is the role right for you?
- Bachelor of Nursing or similar discipline
- Current unrestricted Registration with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA) as a Registered Nurse
- A National Police Check dated within the last 3 months
- Current Influenza Vaccination and COVID -19 Vaccination including boosters.
- A current Ochre Card (Working with Children) or NDIS Screening check or proof of application.
If this sounds like a role for you, we want to hear from you. Appy today by clicking the “Apply for this job” link
Want to find out more about this opportunity? Please contact Megan Dennis on 08 8982 1002 or email@example.comApply Now