Why Palmerston Physiotherapy Clinic?
A well-established, reputable clinic located 15 minutes from the Darwin CBD. They work on a varied caseload with a strong focus on functional rehabilitation and occupational health. Palmerston Physio have a massive in-house rehabilitation-specific gymnasium and a team of 12 physiotherapists for clinical support, including a Pain Titled and 2 MSK Titled members.
What’s in it for you?
- Generous salary package including a professional development allowance
- Extensive internal professional development presentations
- Working with a highly experienced team including 3 titled members
- Relocation support provided for eligible candidates
- Flexible working arrangements.
What’s the role?
- Clinical physiotherapist conducting musculoskeletal assessment, treatment and management of in-clinic clients within a private practice setting
- Varied workload including private, sports, workers compensation, motor vehicle accident, orthopaedic, FCE/pre-employment screening, DVA, NDIS patients.
Is this the right role for you?
Before you apply, we need you to have:
- Physiotherapy qualification recognised in Australia
- Full and current registration with AHPRA
- Experience in musculoskeletal physiotherapy would be looked on favourably, however new graduates are encouraged to apply and will be supported in this position
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now or give Brie a call on 08 8982 1056 to find out more.
Check out our Careers Page on LinkedIn!