- Six weeks annual leave plus leave loading per annum
- Up to 7k relocation assistance available for eligible candidates
- Accommodation allowance for eligible candidates
Why Wurli-Wurlinjang Health Service?
Wurli-Wurlinjang Health Service is an Aboriginal Community Controlled Organisation delivering primary and clinical health care services to the Aboriginal people in Katherine and surrounding communities in a style and manner that makes clients feel welcome and comfortable. Services include acute and general care, chronic disease, alcohol and other drugs, social and emotional wellbeing and client support services.
What’s in it for you
- An ordinary working week of 37.5 hours; Monday to Friday.
- six weeks annual leave plus leave loading per annum
- one weeks paid special leave per annum
- 15 days personal leave per annum
- salary packaging arrangements available
- training and career development opportunities including paid study leave provisions after 12 months service
- Relocation assistance (available for *eligible applicants)
- A short term accommodation subsidy of $350 pw for 12 weeks (available for *eligible applicants)
What’s the role?
- Provide supporting administrative functions, front office services and client liaison services on behalf of the Dental Practitioner and Dental Assistant
- Deliver culturally appropriate support for identified clients within the community
- Completed reception duties including greeting clients, answering the phone, coordinate appointment and referrals, ensuring client data is updated and uploaded into the electronic health record
- Provide assistance to the dental practitioner and dental assistant to carry out dental procedures on clients
- Preparing dental instruments for sterilisation in accordance with standard infection control procedures
Is this the right role for you?
- Previous experience working with Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people
- Current National Police Check, Working with Children Clearance and Northern Territory Driver’s license
- Previous experience in an administration role
- Previous experience in a client services role
- Well-developed verbal, non-verbal and written communication skills
NT PHN/RWA NT may be able to offer relocation support and clinical educational financial assistance to health professionals who are relocating to the NT or moving within the NT to a greater remoteness area classification for the purposes of employment and further clinical education.
Want to find out more about this opportunity? Please contact Ashleigh McDonald on 08 8982 1056Apply Now