Dentist – Central Australian Aboriginal Congress – Alice Springs
- Base Salary: $130,045 – $138,703 (p.a.)
- Full-Time Continuous Contract
- Generous salary packaging
Why Central Australian Aboriginal Congress?
Congress is a comprehensive Aboriginal community-controlled health service, providing primary health care services to Aboriginal Australian persons in Alice Springs and various remote communities in Central Australia.
What’s in it for you?
- Six (6) weeks’ annual leave
- District allowance and Remote Benefits
- Relocation assistance
- A strong commitment to Professional Development
- Total Effective Package: $157,057 – $166,755 (p.a.) (base salary, district allowance, superannuation, leave loading, and estimated tax saving from salary packaging options)
What’s the role?
The Dentist provides high quality, comprehensive and culturally safe dental services to clients in Alice Springs and across remote aboriginal communities in Central Australia.
- Provide a high quality and client focused comprehensive dental service for Congress clients
- Ensure dental services are provided in accordance with Congress’ clinical standards, clinical governance framework, and cultural safety policies
- Deliver dental services in a primary health care setting; provide health promotion and education relevant to the needs of presenting clients
- Optimise service delivery in accordance with Workload and Billing Policy
- Communicate and problem solve barriers to efficient service delivery and claiming
Is this the right role for you?
Not limited to but before you apply, we need you to have:
- Current APHRA registration as a Dental Practitioner wand experience in a wide range of dental assessment and procedures for adults and children
- Demonstrated practical knowledge and experience of oral health care
- Demonstrated understanding and familiarity with current infection control protocols
- Willingness, ability and appropriate levels of health and fitness to travel to and work from remote locations
- Current manual NT drivers licence and current HR class driver licence or willingness to obtain
If you are an experienced Dentist seeking change or an opportunity for career development apply today by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ link. Alternatively if you would like to know more about this unique opportunity or to find out other opportunities within the Allied Health Industry in the Northern Territory similar to this, please contact Brie Culph on 08 8982 1056 for a confidential discussion.
Check out our Careers Page on LinkedIn!