- Don Dale Clinic location
- Part Time, Fixed term
- Excellent remuneration
Danila Dilba Health Service are seeking an experienced General Practitioner to join their Don Dale Clinic.
Why Danila Dilba?
Danila Dilba Health Service is a community organisation providing comprehensive primary health care to Biluru communities in the Yilli Rreung Region of the Northern Territory. You will join a down to earth team, dedicated to promoting better health choices.
What’s in it for you?
- Work with a dedicated team
- Have a real impact on the health and wellbeing of our Indigenous communities
- Total Salary: $248,500 (pro-rata) – includes leave loading and superannuation
- Experience the Top End in the amazing dry season
What will you be doing?
- Delivering quality, comprehensive and culturally safe health care
- Provide social support services to young people in detention to meet their health, mental health, social and developmental needs
- Participate in screening, recall, follow up and referral processes
- Provide clinical services to clients in the acute setting while applying the principles of chronic disease management to appropriate cases
What do you need to apply?
- Current registration as a Specialist General Practitioner with AHPRA
- Fellow of RACGP or ACCRM, with a minimum 2 years’ experience in General Practice
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to liaise with people from a wide range of cultural and social backgrounds
- Demonstrated understanding of the principles of Primary Health Care within Indigenous Health
- Demonstrated awareness of and sensitivity to Aboriginal culture, self-determination concepts and history and knowledge of issues impacting on Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples
- Applications must be submitted by COB 30 April 2022
To be considered, what you do you need to provide?
- Cover Letter addressing the Selection Criteria
- Current Resume (CV)
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Barbara on 08 8982 1010.
NT PHN/RWA NT may be able to offer relocation support and clinical educational financial assistance to health professionals who are relocating to the NT or moving within the NT to a greater remoteness area classification for the purposes of employment and further clinical education.Apply Now