- Work in incredible remote locations
- Permanent full-time position
- Financial support available for relocation to the NT
Why Bodyfit NT?
Bodyfit NT is a progressive allied health leader delivering innovative services, facilitating positive lifestyle changes and improving health outcomes to diverse populations across the NT. Using a case-by-case approach they use an evidence-based philosophy to ensure clients get the best personalised service possible.
What’s in it for you?
- Exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and supportive team of Allied Health professionals
- You will be immersed in a wealth of on-the-job experience and extensive collegial professional practice for those seeking to develop career pathways and excel in their field
- A unique opportunity to travel and work in a range of amazing locations across the Northern Territory
- Education and relocation support grants for eligible candidates
- Highly supportive career development opportunities.
What’s the role?
- Reliably assess, diagnose and safely deliver exercise physiology services across a wide range of clinical areas and health conditions by integrating evidence-based practice as part of treatment
- Design, prescribe and supervise exercise-based rehabilitation
- Assess the efficiency of treatment plans, modify and refer accordingly
- Practice duty of care, including meeting clinic standards and accountability to ensure clinical governance processes are in place. Plus, work with management to update as required to meet accreditation standards
- Establish and maintain good working relationships and communication with the local key stakeholders.
Is this the right role for you?
Not limited to but before you apply, we need you to have:
- Tertiary level Exercise Physiologist qualification as well as current accreditation and registration with Sports Science Australia (ESSA)
- Several years’ experience in clinical practice and remote work would be advantageous
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of working with clients to achieve social, emotional and physical wellbeing
- Superior client care skills that reflect a professional but friendly approach to liaise effectively with a diverse range of people
- Ability to analyse and utilise clinical data in service development and quality improvement initiatives
- Highly motivated with excellent interpersonal and communication skills so you can build rapport to develop long lasting working relationships with clients, stakeholders and colleagues.
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now or give Tom a call on 08 8982 1070 to find out more.
Check out our Careers Page on LinkedIn!