- Innovative service covering a mixture of remote community and urban based caseload
- Financial support available for relocation to the NT
- Full-time and part-time positions on offer
Why Bodyfit NT?
Bodyfit NT is a progressive allied health leader delivering innovative services, facilitating positive lifestyle changes and improving health outcomes to diverse populations across the NT. Using a case-by-case approach they use an evidence-based philosophy to ensure clients get the best personalised service possible.
What’s in it for you?
- Working in both our urban clinics as well as across remote First Nations communities
- Utilising a combination of clinical, health education and health promotion strategies and interventions to achieve the best outcomes for our clients
- Deliver Exercise Physiology services across a wide range of clinical areas and health conditions; including individual consultations and group-based programs
- Empower clients to take ownership of their health and well-being and provide them with the tools to do so.
What’s the role?
- Reliably assess, diagnose and safely deliver exercise physiology services across a wide range of clinical areas and health conditions by integrating evidence-based practice as part of treatment
- Design, prescribe and supervise exercise-based rehabilitation
- Assess the efficiency of treatment plans, modify and refer accordingly
- Practice duty of care, including meeting clinic standards and accountability to ensure clinical governance processes are in place. Plus, work with management to update as required to meet accreditation standards
- Establish and maintain good working relationships and communication with the local key stakeholders.
Is this the right role for you?
Not limited to but before you apply, we need you to have:
- Tertiary level Exercise Physiologist qualification as well as current accreditation and registration with Sports Science Australia (ESSA)
- Several years’ experience in clinical practice and remote work would be advantageous
- Superior client care skills that reflect a professional but friendly approach to liaise effectively with a diverse range of people
- Ability to analyse and utilise clinical data in service development and quality improvement initiatives
If you are an experienced Exercise Physiologist seeking change or career development with an established and dedicated company apply today by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ link. Alternatively If you would like to know more about this unique opportunity or to find out other opportunities within the Allied Health Industry in the Northern Territory like this, please contact Brie Culph on 08 8982 1056 for a confidential discussion.Apply Now