- Innovative service covering a mixture of remote community and urban based caseload
- Full-time, part-time and casual positions available
- $3,500 for relocation support available
Why Raintree Allied Health?
Raintree NT is a progressive allied health clinic delivering innovative services, facilitating positive lifestyle changes and improving health outcomes to diverse populations across remote and urban NT settings. With a case-by-case and multi-disciplinary approach they use evidence-based practice to ensure clients get the best personalised service possible.
What’s in it for you?
- A unique opportunity to travel and work in a range of amazing locations across the Northern Territory.
- Interesting and varied caseload working with a wide range of populations
- Education and relocation support grants for eligible candidates.
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Above aware rates, salary or day rate available
- Allowances for travel provided
What’s the role?
- Reliably assess, diagnose and safely deliver exercise physiology services across a wide range of clinical areas and health conditions by integrating evidence-based practice as part of treatment
- Design, prescribe and supervise exercise-based rehabilitation
- Assess the efficiency of treatment plans, modify and refer accordingly
- Practice duty of care, including meeting clinic standards and accountability to ensure clinical governance processes are in place. Plus, work with management to update as required to meet accreditation standards
- Establish and maintain good working relationships and communication with the local key stakeholders.
Is this the right role for you?
- Tertiary level Exercise Physiologist qualification as well as current accreditation and registration with Sports Science Australia (ESSA)
- Several years’ experience in clinical practice and remote work would be advantageous
- Superior client care skills that reflect a professional but friendly approach to liaise effectively with a diverse range of people
- Ability to analyse and utilise clinical data in service development and quality improvement initiatives
- Ability to work autonomously, as well as part of the team
NT PHN/RWA NT may be able to offer relocation support and clinical educational financial assistance to health professionals who are relocating to the NT or moving within the NT to a greater remoteness area classification for the purposes of employment and further clinical education.
Want to find out more about this opportunity? Please contact Ashleigh McDonald on 08 8982 1056Apply Now