- Ongoing opportunities for training and development
- Generous leave entitlements and salary sacrificing options
- Full time opportunity
Wurli-Wurlinjang Health Service is an Aboriginal Community Controlled Organisation delivering primary and clinical health care services to the Aboriginal people in Katherine and surrounding communities in a style and manner that makes clients feel welcome and comfortable. Services include acute and general care, chronic disease, alcohol and other drugs, social and emotional wellbeing and client support services.
What’s in it for you?
- An exciting opportunity to be pivotal in the ongoing provision of health services for the region
- Work alongside a dedicated chronic disease/multi-disciplinary health service team
- 6 weeks annual leave plus leave loading per annum
- Salary packaging arrangements
- Training and career development opportunities including paid study leave provisions.
What’s the role?
- Provide comprehensive and client focused exercise physiology services
- Assessment of our chronic disease client needs
- The provision of follow up monitoring and care as directed through health assessments
- The development of tailored individual exercise program for such clients
- Develop, implement and evaluate evidence-based strategies and innovative resources.
Is this the right role for you?
Not limited to but before you apply, we need you to have:
- Tertiary level Exercise Physiologist qualification as well as current accreditation and registration with Sports Science Australia (ESSA)
- National Police Records Check
- Working with Children’s Clearance (ochre card)
- Current Northern Territory Driver’s Licence
If you are an experienced Exercise Physiologist seeking change or career development with an established and dedicated company apply today by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ link. Alternatively If you would like to know more about this unique opportunity or to find out other opportunities within the Allied Health Industry in the Northern Territory like this, please contact Brie Culph on 08 8982 1056 for a confidential discussion.Apply Now