- Salary of $115,032 – $123,580
- Housing and utility package
- Relocation Assistance
Miwatj is one of Australia’s largest providers of Aboriginal healthcare with eight clinics and growing across East Arnhem Land, Miwatj are providing health care services for over 6,000 Indigenous residents. Their Board of Directors represents communities across the region, ensuring every decision they make helps empower Yolngu people to take control of their lives and direct their own futures.
What’s in it for you?
- Salary packaging options
- 6 Weeks annual leave + 17.5% leave loading
- Miwatj Annual Leave Travel Assistance up to $2,000
- Fly Out Leave
- 12 Days Personal and 5 Days Compassionate Leave
- Professional development and study leave
- Study Assistance up to $1,800
- Post Graduate Allowance at 2% of Annual Salary
- Full time employees maybe eligible for a Retention Bonus of up to $10,000 (subject to meeting the eligibility criteria)
What’s the role?
- To work in the Acute Care Program in collaboration with the multi-disciplinary team to provide high quality and evidence based care.
- Deliver health promotion and education activities, and participate in assigned health programs (i.e., Chronic Disease, Child Health, RHD)
- Provide culturally inclusive health care to the community within agreed procedures and protocols
- Provide high quality emergency care as per the CARPA Standard Treatment and Clinical Procedures manual
- Work towards the achievement of key performance indicator targets, perform cycles of care and health checks across the life span.
Is the role right for you?
- Current Registration and Practicing Certificate as a Registered Nurse through AHPRA
- At least 3-5 years post graduate experience with demonstrated advanced clinical skills and competencies applicable to remote area nursing
- Current Remote Emergency Care Course certificate and/or an Advanced Life Support certificate
- Current accredited immunisation certificate recognised in the NT
- Current manual driver’s license
- NT Working with Children’s Check Card
- Current Remote Pharmacotherapeutic certificate or equivalent or working towards.
What’s it like living in East Arnhem Region?
East Arnhem has a spectacular landscape, with rugged coastlines, remote islands and some of the world’s most biodiverse habitats. Residents and visitors to the region are drawn to its beaches, culture, lifestyle and trails. The town of Nhulunbuy, on the Gove Peninsula, is the largest centre in the region.
If this sounds like a role for you, we want to hear from you. APPLY TODAY by clicking the “Apply for this job” link.
Want to find out more about this opportunity? Please contact Megan Dennis on 08 8982 1002.Apply Now