- Aboriginal Medical Service in an urban location
- Full and part time opportunities
- $209,846 to $221,837 + super, annual leave loading and attractive NFP salary packaging
- Excellent opportunity to treat unique tropical disease
Danila Dilba Health Service (DDHS) are seeking passionate General Practitioners to join their committed teams in their Palmerston or Malak clinics.
Why Danila Dilba?
The mission of DDHS is to improve the physical, mental, spiritual, cultural and social wellbeing of its clients through innovative comprehensive primary health care programs that are based on the principles of equity, access, empowerment, community self-determination and inter-sectorial collaboration
What is in it for you?
- $209,846 to $221,837 + super and attractive NFP salary packaging
- Monday to Friday work
- 6 weeks annual leave + annual leave loading
- Excellent opportunity to treat unique tropical and chronic disease
- Live and work in a tropical setting, with amazing landscapes to explore
Is this the right role for you?
Before you apply, we need you to have:
- Specialist General Practitioner AHPRA registration, with a minimum of two years clinical experience
- Fellow of RACGP or ACCRM
- Demonstrated understanding of the principles of Primary Health Care within Indigenous Health
- Have or willing to undertake MTOP and IUD training
NT PHN/RWA NT may be able to offer support and financial assistance to health professionals who are relocating to the NT or moving within the NT to a greater remoteness area classification for the purposes of employment and further clinical education.
Please contact Barbara on 08 8982 1010 for more information on this unique opportunity.Apply Now