- An opportunity to showcase your skills and experience
- Experience unique tropical and chronic diseases
- Become part of a remote community based in a stunning location
Miwatj Health Aboriginal Corporation (Miwatj Health) are looking for a General Practitioner to join their committed team in Nhulunbuy Northern Territory.
Why Miwatj Health?
Miwatj Health is an independent Aboriginal-controlled health service with clinics across East Arnhem Land who are dedicated to improve the health and well-being of residents in East Arnhem communities. With eight established clinics and growing, Miwatj Health provides health care services for over 6,000 Indigenous residents.
Being successful in the role you will be able to provide high quality medical services, manage acute and chronic conditions with timely identification and treatment, while participating in daily and clinical health promotion routines to improve primary health care in East Arnhem.
What are the benefits for you?
- Excellent salary of $240,000
- Salary sacrifice of $15,900 p/a
- Relocation assistance provided to eligible candidates
- Repatriation support up to $15,000
- 6 weeks annual leave with 17.5% loading
- Vehicle allowance of $10,000 p/a
- Subsidised accommodation provided
- Travel allowance of up to $2,035 p/a
- Study assistance of up to $5,000 p/a
- Opportunity to live and work in a remote coastal community
- Enjoy cultural and historical experiences, fishing charters and explore amazing landscapes
What do you need to be considered?
- Unrestricted working rights within Australia
- Current AHPRA registration as a Specialist GP
- Fellow of RACGP or ACCRM
- Extensive experience in General Practice and a commitment to improving Aboriginal health through primary health care
- Knowledge and understanding of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures, values and beliefs
- Experience working in a remote Aboriginal community and ability to understand and speak the Aboriginal language from the region highly desired
- Current Police and Working with Children Clearances
- Current Indemnity Insurance Certificate
Can you picture yourself in this beautiful Arnhem Land community?
We want to hear from you! APPLY TODAY by clicking the “APPLY NOW” link
Want to find out more about this opportunity? Please contact Barbara for more information on 08 8982 1010.
Check out our Careers Page on LinkedIn!Apply Now