- Live and work in an amazing Arnhem Land location
- Treat tropical health conditions, perhaps not experienced before
- Become part of the Yirrkala community and deliver your best health care
Miwatj Health Aboriginal Corporation (Miwatj Health) are looking for a General Practitioner to join their dedicated team in Yirrkala Northern Territory.
Why Miwatj Health?
Miwatj Health is an independent Aboriginal-controlled health service with clinics across East Arnhem Land who are dedicated to improve the health and well-being of residents in East Arnhem communities. With eight established clinics and growing, Miwatj Health provides health care services for over 6,000 Indigenous residents.
Being successful in the role you will be able to provide high quality medical services, manage acute and chronic conditions with timely identification and treatment, while participating in daily and clinical health promotion routines to improve primary health care in East Arnhem.
What’s In It For You?
- Remuneration package of $394,510 pa (base $240K)
- Annual leave and professional development leave
- $5,000 towards professional development
- Subsidised, furnished housing
- Additional allowances for annual leave travel (MALTA)
- Relocation of up to $10,000
- Salary Sacrifice as a not for profit organisation
What Do You Need To Apply?
- Current AHPRA registration as a Specialist GP
- Unrestricted working rights within Australia
- Extensive experience in General Practice
- Fellow of RACGP or ACCRM
- Knowledge and understanding of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures, values and beliefs
- Experience working in a remote Aboriginal community and ability to understand and speak the Aboriginal language from the region highly desired
Want to find out more about this opportunity? Please contact Barbara on 08 8982 1010.