- Work in a supportive team environment
- Well-appointed clinic
- 55-65% of billings
Palmerston Medical Clinic are seeking experienced general practitioners to join their committed team in their Palmerston private practice.
Why Palmerston Medical?
Palmerston Medical is a bulk billing practice that offers quality medical care from general health checks, skin checks, pre-employment medicals, minor surgical procedures, cryotherapy, women’s health care, to travel advice and vaccinations.
About the role:
You will be able to provide high quality primary health care services to the Palmerston community by joining Palmerston Medical, and you will work with a passionate team of health professionals that provide excellent quality health care to patients of all age ranges and varied health care needs.
What’s in it for you?
- 55-65% of billings commensurate with experience
- Family friendly bulk billing practice
- Flexible working options
- Live and work in an exciting tropical city
- Explore the amazing scenic locations across the NT
What do you need to apply?
- Unrestricted working rights within Australia
- Australian recognised medical degree
- Current general or specialist registration with the Medical Board of Australia
- Fellow of RACGP or ACCRM
- Two to five years previous experience in general practice
- Experienced in skin checks and procedures
- Participation is quality improvement and continuing professional development
- CPR or ALS certificate, undertaken within the past three years
- Current medical indemnity insurance certificate
- Current police clearance, driver’s license and working with children (NT Ochre Card)
Palmerston is now the fastest growing city in the Northern Territory and has 18 suburbs that are mainly residential, complemented by the light industrial areas in Pinelands and Yarrawonga.
The Palmerston Markets are held very Friday night during the dry season, and are a cornerstone of the City’s unique culture. The markets offer delicious cuisine from around the globe, fresh fruit and vegetables, unique markets stalls, and local entertainment and performers. From Palmerston it is a short scenic drive to Litchfield National Park, Kakadu, Katherine Gorge and the relaxing Mataranka thermal pools.
For more information on this opportunity, please contact Barbara on 08 8982 1010
Follow our NT PHN LinkedIn pageApply Now