- Earn 55% to 65% of Billings
- Opportunity to teach students and registrars
- Work within a supportive team
Pandanus Medical NT are seeking a General Practitioner that will thrive in an environment that delivers the very best in patient-centred care and wellness promotion, whilst knowing that education is held in the highest regard and will enjoy teaching and training students and registrars.
Why Pandanus Medical NT?
Their mission is to provide continuous whole person comprehensive healthcare to the community and excellence in teaching for the next generation. The GP is integral to the provision of exceptional patient care through the delivery of skilled health assessments, diagnosis and treatment services.
What’s in it for you?
- 55 – 65% of billings, dependent on experience
- Work in a progressive private practice
- Opportunity to share your GP Supervisor knowledge
- Be able to deliver your best health care
- Be supported by a dynamic team
- Explore the Top End, Kakadu, Katherine Gorge, Arnhem Land
What do you need to apply?
- Unrestricted working rights within Australia
- AHPRA registration as a GP Specialist
- Fellow of RACGP or ACCRM
- GP supervisor status highly regarded
- Current medical indemnity insurance
- Current driver’s license
- Current Police and Working with Children Clearances
RWA NT Incentives:
RWA NT may be able to offer support and financial assistance to health professionals who are relocating to the NT or moving within the NT to a greater remoteness area classification for the purposes of employment.
Do you need a new opportunity to showcase your skills?
Would you like to experience tropical diseases you may not have seen before?
We want to hear from you! Don’t wait! Apply today!
If you would like to discuss this role further, please contact Barbara on 08 8982 1010.
Check out our Careers Page on LinkedIn!Apply Now