- Supporting the Northern Territory’s remote communities
- Urgent requirement
We are welcoming Expressions of Interest from General Practitioners and Registered Nurses to support the need for a flexible and responsive workforce, to cater for the needs of remote communities in the NT. The intent is that we can develop a register of interested and available people to be called upon at such time.
To register we need you to have:
- Medical Practitioner’s General or Specialist GP Registration with AHPRA
- Appropriate tertiary qualification as a Registered Nurse with current AHPRA registration
- Understanding of issues effecting the health and wellbeing of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- Commitment to improving Aboriginal health through primary health care
- Current Police History Check
- NT Working with Children Clearance (Ochre Card)
To register your Expression of Interest, please apply and attach your current resume with contact and location details.
Alternatively for more information, please contact Tom Richmond on 08 8982 1070.Apply Now