- Clinic is purpose-built
- 65% of billing
- Occupational health, general practice services and travel medicine
- Clinic located in a historic building in Darwin’s CBD
- Surrounded by stunning national parks and home to growing food and cultural scene
Why Sonic HealthPlus ?
- Work with a team of highly trained medical professionals and support staff who work hard to build strong, long-term relationships with patients and clients
- Opportunity to deliver a wide range of services spanning from occupational medicine to family general practice
- Career progression opportunities with further development within SHP
- Attend frequent training workshops
What’s in it for you?
- High earning potential
- Generous relocation can be negotiated for the right candidate / term of contract to some capacity
- Private billing clinic services
- Excellent facilities and clinical support
- A friendly and focused multi-disciplinary team
- Support from operations, administration, property and IT teams
- Flexible working arrangements can be negotiated
What’s the role?
Sonic HealthPlus are currently seeking an experienced specialist general practitioner for their Darwin based clinic. Sonic HealthPlus provides occupational health and general practice services to the local Darwin Community.
Having operated in the area for over five years, the small team of doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and administrative support staff are experienced in delivering a broad range of health care services. This includes occupational health and medicine, family medicine, women’s health, men’s health, immunisations, skin screening, chronic disease management and minor surgery.
Is the role right for you?
Sonic HealthPlus are looking for people who have experience in practicing prevention, early detection, and appropriate intervention to maintain people in as optimal health as possible. Before you reach out and apply, you are required to have:
- Full Specialist or General Registration with AHPRA
- Fellowship of the Royal Australian College for General Practitioners (FRACGP) is desirable
- Postgraduate training and experience in general practice
- Eligibility to access Medicare
- A caring and quality driven commitment to providing general practitioner health services
What’s it like living in Darwin?
Darwin is the capital city of the Northern Territory situated on the Timor Sea, with a population of 142,300. Boasting a population made up of people from more than 60 nationalities, and 70 different ethnic backgrounds, the city’s multicultural mix is particularly highlighted by its many exciting cultural festivals and weekly food and craft markets.
Darwin is also an excellent base from which to explore the Top End, from weekend adventures to Kakadu and Katherine, to day trips and excursions to Litchfield and the Tiwi Islands, there is no shortage of things to do in Darwin’s backyard.
If this sounds like a role for you, we want to hear from you. APPLY TODAY by clicking the “APPLY NOW” link
Want to find out more about this opportunity? Please contact Barbara on 08 8982 1010.
Follow our NT PHN LinkedIn Page!Apply Now