- Supporting the Northern Territory’s remote communities
We are welcoming Expressions of Interest from General Practitioners to support the need for a flexible and responsive workforce, to cater for the needs of remote communities in the NT. The intent is that we can develop a register of interested and available people to be called upon at such time.
To register we need you to have:
- Medical Practitioner’s Specialist GP Registration with AHPRA
- Fellow of RACGP or ACCRM
- Understanding of issues effecting the health and wellbeing of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- Commitment to improving Aboriginal health through primary health care
- Current Police History Check
- NT Working with Children Clearance (Ochre Card).
To register your Expression of Interest, please apply and attach your current resume with contact and location details.Apply Now