- Work with a committed and passionate team
- See the difference you make
- Opportunity to experience natural wonders and historical sites
Wurli Wurlinjang Health Service (Wurli) are looking for expereinced General Practitiioners to jin their dynamic and passionate team.
Why Wurli Wurlinjang Health Service?
Wurli delivers a range of health services to the Aboriginal people in Katherine and surrounding communities, in a style and manner that makes clients feel welcome and comfortable.
Wurli operates a range of clinics and provides a range of primary health care and other services which include main clinic (acute and general care), Gudbinji Chronic Disease Clinic, Binjari Health Centre, Women and Children’s Health and Men’s Health.
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent remuneration and salary sacrifice options
- Relocation assistance to eligible candidates
- Accommodation assistance and vehicle allowance
- Travel assistance
- 6 weeks annual leave
What’s the role?
The role of the General Practitioner is to provide medical services to clients of the Wurli Wurlinjang Health Service and to contribute to the development and sustained operation of a multidisciplinary primary health care team.
What will you be doing?
- Provide health assessment, diagnosis and treatment services
- Develop management plans, providing education, prescribing medication, and documenting all care provided
- Provide a holistic approach to the provision of health care and health promotion
- Attend community, home care, aged care and school educational visits as required
What do you need to apply?
- Specialist General Practitioner registration with Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in general practice
- Experienced in Indigenous health care
- Accreditation as a GP Registrar Supervisor would be highly regarded
NT PHN/RWA NT may be able to offer relocation support and clinical educational financial assistance to health professionals who are relocating to the NT or moving within the NT to a greater remoteness area classification for the purposes of employment and further clinical education.
Want to find out more about this opportunity? Please contact Barbara on 08 8982 1010.Apply Now