- Are you a General Practitioner, passionate about Primary Health Care?
- Would you like to live and work in an amazing tropical location?
- Do you seek a change of scenery and a balanced lifestyle?
This is the perfect opportunity to consider private practice in the Darwin region, and make the move!
Rural Workforce Agency NT (RWA NT) are partnering with various private practices to find experienced and passionate GP’s to join their committed teams in the Darwin region.
With practice locations from Darwin City through to Berry Springs, RWA NT can offer a personalised service matching you to the perfect position to suit your needs.
Enjoy the benefits of working in Darwin!
The Northern Territory is a unique paradise that is rich in beautiful landscapes, breathtaking sunsets, and amazing national parks all located within a tropical oasis. The challenges are as diverse as the landscape, but the opportunities and rewards that are available to achieve your professional career progression and lifestyle goals are immense.
Working in the NT means being a part of improving better health outcomes for Territorians and enjoy flexible working arrangements with full or part time opportunities, negotiated to suit your individual needs. Competitive salaries are on offer depending on experience, as well as options for financial supports such as relocation assistance and education support grants.
What do you need to apply?
- Current registration with the Medical Board of Australia (AHPRA)
- Fellow of RACGP or ACRRM
- GP Supervisor status highly regarded, but not essential
- Have unrestricted Australian working rights
- 2-5 years’ experience working in general practice
Overseas trained General Practitioners or Junior Doctors:
- Do you hold general AHPRA registration and looking for a career change into general practice?
- Or are you an overseas trained general practitioner, eligible for general or provisional AHPRA registration?
- Are you a Junior Doctor in PGY 3-5 and interested in experiencing life in general practice?
We want to hear from you!
- DPA opportunities available through More Doctors for Rural Australia Program (MDRAP)
- Work in an MM6 location to potentially reduce your 10-year moratorium
- Experience tropical disease not seen elsewhere in Australia
- Learn a broad range of clinical skills to fast track your career
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent remuneration packages on offer, dependent on experience
- Salary scarifying options
- Family friendly environments
- Bulk Billing and private billing practices
- Flexible working arrangements
- Both part time and full time options available to suit your preferences
- Career advancement opportunities
- Interesting and varied work in a unique NT setting
- Make lifelong working relationships and friendships
- Become a part of the Northern Territory community and enjoy the laid back and relaxed Top End lifestyle
- Discover and explore amazing scenic locations
- For the adventurous types enjoy world-class fishing, camping, waterfalls, hikes and walking trails, great 4WD tracks and various cultural tours and experiences
To commence your journey and to discuss what opportunities will suit your individual needs, we would love to hear from you!
Please contact Barbara on 08 8982 1010 for more information.
Alternatively, if the opportunity to work in Darwin excites you, you have a sense of adventure and you are eager to make a difference to health care outcomes please APPLY NOW!Apply Now