- Competitive salary package
- 6 weeks annual leave & 2 weeks PD leave
- Up to $3,500 for relocation assistance
Why Territory Therapy Solutions?
Territory Therapy Solutions is a highly regarded and locally owned Darwin based allied health practice. TTS provide high quality and innovative occupational therapy, physiotherapy, psychology and exercise physiology services to people with complex disabilities and catastrophic injuries throughout the Northern Territory. TTS is looking for a new graduate or early career physiotherapist to join their fantastic team!
What’s in it for you?
- Generous salary package
- 6 weeks annual recreation leave
- 2 weeks professional development leave & allowances
- 3 weeks personal leave
- Professional development opportunities
- Up to 3.5k for relocation assistance.
- Maternity leave, conditions apply
What’s the role?
- Provide physiotherapy interventions to people with complex disabilities and catastrophic injuries
- Work with people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
- Travel throughout the Territory to complete physiotherapy assessments and interventions in a range of community settings.
- Contribute collaboratively towards person-centred outcomes and client’s quality of life
Is this the right role for you?
- Bachelor or higher qualification of Physiotherapy.
- Registered with Australian Health Practitioners Regulations Agency (AHPRA).
- Personal indemnity insurance.
- Hydrotherapy qualifications or is willing to obtain.
- Current Ochre Card and police check.
- Current first aid/CPR certificate.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
NT PHN/RWA NT may be able to offer relocation support and clinical educational financial assistance to health professionals who are relocating to the NT or moving within the NT to a greater remoteness area classification for the purposes of employment and further clinical education.
Want to find out more about this opportunity? Please contact Ashleigh McDonald on 08 8982 1056Apply Now