Marketing and Communications Advisor
Northern Territory PHN leads the development and coordination of an equitable, comprehensive primary health care system and an engaged health workforce driven by community needs.
Salary: $99,357 + Super
Contract: Parental Leave Cover
Benefits: Generous salary packaging, six weeks annual leave and flexible working arrangements
Location: Darwin or Alice Springs
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
The Marketing and Communications team coordinates a range of communications, media and services including website and digital media management, media relations, speechwriting, publication production and communication strategy development.
The Marketing and Communications Advisor is an integral part of the Marketing and Communications team, providing strategic communication and media advice and leading the development of communication and campaign strategies. The role works collaboratively with business partners across the organisation to produce communication, media and marketing material that aligns with NT PHN’s branding and strategic goals.
This role will suit a candidate that has extensive high-level knowledge and practical experience in Marketing and Communications. If you are a professional who is organised, pays attention to detail, has great interpersonal skills, and can manage multiple tasks and projects within a small team, we are looking for you! If you have the following skills and experience, we’d love to chat:
- Extensive experience in a marketing, communications and/or public relations role
- Proven attention to detail and strong communication, listening, engagement and influencing skills
- Significant experience in the development and execution of communication and engagement planning and strategies
- Ability to work autonomously, coordinate multiple activities simultaneously and prioritise competing workloads
- Proven ability to work with teams to generate creative ideas for marketing and communications strategies.
- Ability to present and adapt communication style to varied stakeholders
- Experience in copy writing for a range of target audiences across multiple communication channels including on-line, print and social media
- Proven ability to meet expectation and complete tasks on time and within set budgets
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain strong internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Experience in using social media platforms and CMS to help achieve strategic outcomes.
- High levels of computer literacy and proficiency in using the Microsoft Office suite of programs.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Working for NT PHN means being a part of an organisation with a bigger picture purpose to improve health care outcomes for Territorians
- Enjoy up to $15,899 of salary sacrifice and a generous base salary
- Enjoy a vast, fast paced and challenging work environment where you will work as a part of a dynamic, supportive and collaborative team
- Enjoy flexible working arrangements, work life balance and a positive, professional work culture
- Receive 6 weeks leave per annum
- Enjoy the opportunity to develop your skills, knowledge and career
- Have the freedom to apply innovative and creative thinking
- Enjoy bring your dog to work Fridays and active social club
COMMITMENT TO RECONCILIATION
NT PHN is committed to undertaking all work within a culturally inclusive, sensitive and safe framework that supports Reconciliation. The NT PHN Stretch Reconciliation Action Plan shows our commitment and dedication to embedding reconciliation initiatives into business and our everyday work.
Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are strongly encouraged for all NT PHN positions.
Please send through an updated CV, along with a cover letter outlining your skills and abilities. To apply for this role, you must have a legal right to work in Australia.
Visit our website https://www.ntphn.org.au/about/join-us/
Role Description – Marketing and Communications Advisor.
If you have any questions or for more information about the role, please contact Sarah Roberts – Marketing and Communications Manager on 08 8982 1041
Applications close Sunday 26th March 2023.Apply Now