- Relocation assistance provided
- Subsidised accommodation
- $5k incentive for eligible new starters
Why Arnhem Allied Health Centre?
Arnhem Allied Health Centre is a one-stop health hub, gym and rehabilitation provider offering multiple healthcare services. You will work alongside the Lead Occupational Therapist, allied health professionals and a team of GP’s to deliver a much-needed service that benefits patents and the local community.
What’s in it for you?
- Delivering occupational therapy to some of the most untouched places in Arnhem Land
- Enjoy a diverse workload
- Custom built multidisciplinary health centre and supporting your clients as part of a team
- Rediscover work life balance with flexible arrangements available
- Fantastic salary package including accommodation subsidies and a vehicle.
What’s the role?
- Independent management and implementation of OT caseload
- Prescription of equipment and home modifications
- Facilitating support workers to implement therapy programs
- Comprehensive report writing to support recommendations
- Being able to work within a team and the ability to build and nurture your own case load and professional profile.
Is this the right role for you?
Not limited to but before you apply, we need you to have:
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA registration or the ability to obtain
- A team approach to the treatment of your clients and to all aspects of your work within the practice with an ability to work independently.
- A positive ‘can-do’ approach and relationship focused personality
- An eagerness to build and nurture your own case load and professional profile.
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now or give Tom a call on 08 8982 1070 to find out more.
Check out our Careers Page on LinkedIn!