- Full-time, continuous contract
- Relocation assistance available
- Competitive salary package
Congress is a comprehensive Aboriginal community-controlled health service, providing primary health care services to Aboriginal Australian persons in Alice Springs and various remote communities in Central Australia.
What’s in it for you?
- Rewarding career options and a strong commitment to professional development
- Competitive salaries and packaging
- Six (6) weeks’ annual leave
- District allowance and remote benefits
- Access to the Congress health services for you and your family at no cost.
What’s the role?
- Deliver high-quality, person-focused occupational therapy services within the parameters of the clinical care systems
- Provide high quality education and information to clients about the management of their condition
- Manage caseload independently and oversee the caseload management of other staff
- Model and promote effective service delivery within the multidisciplinary team via case discussions and care planning.
Is this the right role for you?
Not limited to but before you apply, we need you to have:
- Tertiary level Occupational Therapy qualification and current registration with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Experience in working in a community-based Occupational Therapy service within a multidisciplinary team, including working with a broad range of clients from varying socioeconomic backgrounds who present with a variety of functional impairments
- Flexible approach to service delivery that is responsive to the needs of the community
- Ability to partner with service users, including them in goal setting, care planning and care co-ordination to identify and address health and wellbeing goals.
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now or give Tom a call on 08 8982 1070 to find out more.
Check out our Careers Page on LinkedIn!