- Flexible working arrangements
- Supportive and collaborative multi-disciplinary team
- Financial assistance for relocation to the NT available for eligible candidates
OT Inspire are looking for an Occupational Therapist to join their fantastic team in Alice Springs, NT.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Provide evidence based, person centered assessment, clinical management and intervention to people with a cognitive, physical or psycho-social disability in line with NDIS goals
- The prescription of Assistive Technology and recommendations for Home Modifications funded under the NDIS and other external funding agencies, this includes the preparation of funding applications
- Ensure that program development and service delivery reflect the cultural and social diversity of the local community
- OT Inspire specialises in assessment, intervention and evaluation of children, adolescents and adults to develop cognitive, motor, sensory and psychosocial skills in a supportive and enriching environment. Therapeutic services specialise in primarily disability and mental health issues
What you need for the role:
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Current AHPRA registration
- An interest in Indigenous culture and remote health
- Effective time management skills and a commitment to person centred care
- The ability to work collaboratively within a supportive multi-disciplinary team
Working for OT Inspire:
OT Inspire believe in making remote health accessible for all families. Successful applicants will have the exciting opportunity to travel throughout the Territory and work within a collaborative, fun and supportive environment. OT Inspire offers mentoring and supervision to new graduates, providing you with skills to facilitate career progression and achieving professional goals.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, apply now or give Tom a call on 08 8982 1070 to find out more.
APPLY TODAY by clicking the “APPLY NOW” link!
Check out our Careers Page on LinkedIn!Apply Now