- Flexible working arrangements
- Supportive and collaborative multi-disciplinary team
- Financial assistance for relocation to the NT available for eligible candidates.
Working for OT Inspire:
OT Inspire believe in making remote health accessible for all families. Successful applicants will have the exciting opportunity to travel throughout the Territory and work within a collaborative, fun and supportive environment. OT Inspire offers mentoring and supervision to new graduates, providing you with skills to facilitate career progression and achieving professional goals.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Provide evidence based, person centered assessment, clinical management and intervention to people with a cognitive, physical or psycho-social disability in line with NDIS goals
- The prescription of Assistive Technology and recommendations for Home Modifications funded under the NDIS and other external funding agencies, this includes the preparation of funding applications
- Ensure that program development and service delivery reflect the cultural and social diversity of the local community
- OT Inspire specialises in assessment, intervention and evaluation of children, adolescents and adults to develop cognitive, motor, sensory and psychosocial skills in a supportive and enriching environment. Therapeutic services specialise in primarily disability and mental health issues
What you need for the role:
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Current AHPRA registration
- An interest in Indigenous culture and remote health
- Effective time management skills and a commitment to person centred care
- The ability to work collaboratively within a supportive multi-disciplinary team
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, apply now or give Tom a call on 08 8982 1070 to find out more.
Check out our Careers Page on LinkedIn!