- Are you a driven and motivated Occupational Therapist?
- Do you want to work within a multidisciplinary team?
- Are you keen to expand your knowledge and develop your career?
Rural Workforce Agency NT (RWA NT) are partnering with PATCHES Therapy Services to find an Occupational Therapist to join their fantastic team based in either Darwin or Alice Springs. PATCHES consist of a transdisciplinary team extensively supported by diagnostic services and clinical administrative staff. Services are delivered to NDIS, private and justice system participants. Their mission is to provide excellence in therapy services, in hard to reach populations and places, including regional and remote communities. Your role will be responsible for delivering occupational therapy services to paediatric and adult participants having the ability to manage a growing caseload.
Key Responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Provide assessment and therapy services to children, adolescents, and carers who present with a range of issues.
- Perform one-on-one interviews, therapy needs assessments and diagnostic assessments in high standard clinical settings.
- Provide clinical feedback to families and other stakeholders and referring agencies as required.
- Accurate and timely recording of service activity and case notes in compliance with PATCHES processes, NDIS or relevant agency standards and regulations.
- Collection of service delivery data as required for business development.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must meet the below essential criteria:
- Undergraduate or post graduate qualification in Occupational Therapy and current registration with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
- Excellent organisational skills and interpersonal manner.
- Ability to work constructively within a team, to observe and respect professional codes of conduct.
- Relevant experience working as an occupational therapist or recent graduate with relevant placement and industry experience.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Ability to travel to remote communities if requested.
What’s in it for you?
- Highly supportive career development and progression opportunities.
- Very flexible working arrangements.
- Education support grants and relocation support may be available for eligible candidates.
- Opportunity to work within an experienced and multidisciplinary team.
- Opportunity to work in remote communities.
If you are an Occupational Therapist and seeking an opportunity to develop your career, we would love to hear from you!
APPLY TODAY by clicking the “APPLY NOW” link!
If you want to find out more about this unique opportunity or to find out other opportunities within Allied Health Industry in the Northern Territory, please contact Tom Richmond on 08 8982 1070 for a confidential discussion.
Check out our Careers Page on LinkedIn!
Image: Exploring Buley Rockhole: Tourism NT/Dan MooreApply Now