- Full time opportunity
- Salary $80,000 – $130,000 per annum
- Travel to remote locations in the Northern Territory
Why Territory Therapy Solutions?
Territory Therapy Solutions is a highly regarded and locally owned Darwin based allied health practice. We provide high quality and innovative occupational therapy, physiotherapy, psychology and exercise physiology services to people with complex disabilities and catastrophic injuries throughout the Northern Territory.
What’s in it for you?
Working with Territory Therapy Solutions not only offers rewarding career options in a dynamic workplace, but a wide range of employee benefits including:
- Generous salary package
- Quarterly bonus incentive
- 6 weeks annual recreation leave
- Professional development opportunities
- Relocation assistance.
What’s the role?
- Working with people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds
- Providing services to people with complex presentations and high needs due to neurological causes
- Being a team player with an ability to contribute collaboratively towards person centred outcomes and their quality of life
- Being resourceful, creative, and adventurous
- Travelling via plane, road or boat to complete work in the remote communities of the Northern Territory.
Is this the right role for you?
Not limited to but before you apply, we need you to have:
- A degree in Occupational Therapy
- Registered with Australian Health Practitioners Regulations Agency (AHPRA)
- Experience and interest in working with Indigenous Australians
- Completion of assessments and treatment programs relevant to occupational therapy for clients with a broad range of diagnoses including neurological, spinal, multi trauma, progressive degenerative, amputee, sensory and cognitive issues and congenital conditions.
If you are an experienced Occupational Therapist seeking change or career development with an established and dedicated company apply today by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ link. Alternatively If you would like to know more about this unique opportunity or to find out other opportunities within the Allied Health Industry in the Northern Territory like this, please contact Brie Culph on 08 8982 1056 for a confidential discussion.Apply Now