Outreach Workforce Support Coordinator
Northern Territory PHN leads the development and coordination of an equitable, comprehensive primary health care system and an engaged health workforce driven by community needs.
Salary: $74,118 + super
Benefits: Generous salary packaging, six weeks annual leave and flexible working arrangements
Location: Darwin or Alice Springs
Maximum term contract
About the Opportunity
The Outreach Workforce Support Coordinator will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Health Workforce Branch, in particular the Outreach Health Services Program (OHSP). This role is the first point of contact for outreach stakeholders and coordinates support for service providers to deliver outreach health services to approximately 70 remote communities across the Northern Territory.
NT PHN contracts a range of service providers and engages with a broad range of program stakeholders. The mix of activities in the portfolio may change from time to time in response to community needs and program or funding changes.
What you will bring to the role
If you have the following skills and experience, we’d love to chat:
- Highly experienced in administration, stakeholder engagement and financial processes.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate complex remote travel and logistics processes.
- High level IT skills with emphasis on Microsoft Office Programs and SharePoint.
- Proven effectiveness as a collaborative and high performing team member.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience working in an environment requiring cultural safety.
- Demonstrated time management skills.
- Demonstrated experience in reporting with a track-record of meeting timelines with limited supervision.
- Sound problem solving skills with the ability to navigate high pressure and time-sensitive issues.
- Previous experience working with outreach programs.
- Knowledge of the Northern Territory remote health sector.
WHY JOIN NT PHN?
Working for NT PHN means being a part of an organisation with a bigger picture purpose to improve health care outcomes for Territorians along with having numerous additional employee benefits:
- Enjoy up to $15,990 of salary sacrifice and a generous base salary
- Enjoy a vast, fast paced and challenging work environment where you will work as a part of a dynamic, supportive and collaborative team
- Enjoy flexible working arrangements, work life balance and a positive, professional work culture
- Receive 6 weeks leave per annum
- Enjoy the opportunity to develop your skills, knowledge and career
- Have the freedom to apply innovative and creative thinking
- Enjoy bring your dog to work Fridays
Commitment to Reconciliation
NT PHN is committed to undertaking all work within a culturally inclusive, sensitive and safe framework that supports Reconciliation. The NT PHN Stretch Reconciliation Action Plan shows our commitment and dedication to embedding reconciliation initiatives into business and our everyday work.
Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are strongly encouraged for all NT PHN positions.
To find out more about our organisation or the position head to our website https://www.ntphn.org.au/
To apply please use the “apply button” and provide:
- a current CV and a cover letter addressing the key responsibilities of the role as outlined in the role description
- Evidence of your COVID – 19 vaccination
The role description is avaliable on our website through this link. Only applicants who address the key requirements of the role will be considered for the position.
If you would like to speak to someone about this opportunity enquires can be made with Michelle Pollard Outreach Health Services Team lead on 08 8982 1071
Applications close Monday 31st January 2022Apply Now