- Competitive salary
- Up to 3.5k for relocation assistance available for eligible candidates
- Full time, ongoing opportunity
Carpentaria delivers innovative and flexible services that empower people to thrive and live a great life. Tailored and individual programs are delivered through Accommodation Services, Allied Health Therapy Services and the Pathways Program.
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive remuneration (negotiable) Professional level 3
- Additional perks including allowances, and subsidies
- 5 weeks recreation leave and 17.5% leave loading
- 10 days personal leave
- Comprehensive training and skill development
- Relocation assistance, scholarships and bursaries available for eligible candidates
What’s the role?
- Ensure integrated and comprehensive service delivery
- Balance a caseload and lead the daily operational needs for the Alice Springs team
- Develop, plan, and conduct assessment and therapy sessions
- Regularly evaluate progress and outcomes using relevant measures
- Oversee planning of Allied Health Team workflow, service development and schedules
- Prepare full, accurate and timely reports
Is this the right role for you?
- Tertiary qualifications in an Allied Health Discipline (Speech Pathology or Occupational Therapy)
- Relevant Board registration (AHPRA/SPA)
- Demonstrated management and/or leadership experience
- Clinical experience in remote settings
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and coaching skills
- Current Working with Children clearance (Ochre Card) and NDIS Worker Screening Check
NT PHN/RWA NT may be able to offer relocation support and clinical educational financial assistance to health professionals who are relocating to the NT or moving within the NT to a greater remoteness area classification for the purposes of employment and further clinical education.
Want to find out more about this opportunity? Please contact Ashleigh McDonald on 08 8982 1056Apply Now