- Competitive above award remuneration
- Relocation assistance available for eligible candidates
- Train in evidence based, best practice assessment, therapy and support programs
Patches teams work in metro, rural and remote areas across WA, NT and are expanding into new locations. Patches want to see children, families and communities grow to their full potential. The team at Patches is made up of passionate individuals, who bring experience and excellence in their clinical service.
What’s in it for you?
- 5 weeks annual leave with 17.5% leave loading
- Access to Go1 Learning Platform with thousands of courses to choose from
- Corporate Health Plan
- Travel opportunities within a national network of clinics
- CPD scholarships and bursaries available for eligible candidates
What’s the role?
- Work collaboratively within a multidisciplinary team
- Implement evidence-based practice working with a parent-child relational model of practice
- Deliver high-quality, person-focused occupational therapy services within the parameters of the clinical care systems
- Comprehensive report writing to support recommendations
- Independent management and implementation of OT caseload
Is this the right role for you?
Not limited to but before you apply, we need you to have:
- Demonstrate experience working in the disability sector with paediatric NDIS participants
- Relevant Professional Registration
- Current National Police Clearance and Working with Children Check
- Proof of COVID-19 Vaccinations 1 & 2 plus Booster
- Australian/New Zealand Citizen or Permanent Resident
NT PHN/RWA NT may be able to offer relocation support and clinical educational financial assistance to health professionals who are relocating to the NT or moving within the NT to a greater remoteness area classification for the purposes of employment and further clinical education.
Want to find out more about this opportunity? Please contact Ashleigh McDonald on 08 8982 1056Apply Now